How far along? 24 weeks/6 months. Can't believe it! :)
Total weight gain/loss: Up 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Bought a few non-maternity items that are forgiving and in a bit bigger sizes than normal when shopping last Friday. It's not that I'm against maternity clothes, I just can't seem to find any that I like enough to pay so much for when I will only wear them for a few more months!
Stretch marks? None yet...crossing my fingers they won't show up!
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good. I have a few restless nights, but overall I sleep well.
Best moment this week: Shopping for my little man's wardrobe! I LOVE baby clothes & shoes!
Miss Anything? I just feel like I am really slowing down due to my size. I feel like getting up and down has become challenging, and I just know it will get worse!
Movement: He is quite the wild child! Some days he is much more active than others though.
Food cravings: Feeling constantly hungry! I still can't say I have craved anything in particular though.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the sight of the "to do before baby" list I made!
Gender: Sweet baby boy!
Labor Signs: Definitely not yet.
Belly Button in or out? In, but you can see the inside of it now which is strange for me!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Still feeling really good right now!
Looking forward to: Crossing some things off the to do list, finishing up my online summer classes in the next week and a half (meaning I will officially become a CPA as soon as the paperwork is processed!), and my birthday next week. I also have a Dr. appt next Friday but it is supposed to just be a weight/blood pressure/baby's heartbeat check.
![]() |
| Just about half of my to do list...so intimidating!! |
![]() |
| The product of my shopping last week! You can tell I have a minor shoe addiction! |





Oooh look at that To-Do list! Don't stress, I'm sure you'll get it all done before baby day :) Love the little shoes!
ReplyDeleteOnly 5 lbs?!?!! I'm jealous!!!! Your to do list looks like mine. :x
ReplyDelete