Well, since I can't seem to find the time to write about much more than the "little things", I'm back for another round with Jess and Ashley.
Carter just continues to do some of the cutest things these days. I am always changing my mind on what is the best age...always thinking, "there's no way he can be more fun/cute/sweet/etc than this" but he continues to blow my mind, as it is getting better and better.
He has picked up a new dance move in the car. For the most part, he is a really good little car-rider (even with his car seat still turned backwards!!). But sometimes he is tired or just irritated that he is being strapped in so he can't move, and he will whine and cry. That's when I turn up the radio and we start a dance party. He sees me in the mirror and it takes his mind off of whatever has him upset 99% of the time! He sways back and forth as much as the car seat will allow, but now he has picked up pumping his fist in the air! :) It is precious! I wasn't even trying to teach him my awesome (NOT!) dance moves, but he is picking up on everything we do these days and he totally had it down. I have GOT to get that on video!
Carter man is also super obsessed with Santa these days. He didn't really understand Santa at Christmas time until it was pretty much over, but now everytime he sees a picture of Santa on our digital picture frame he will start saying "Ho Ho Ho." He gets a little confused at times though. The other day we were in the car in the parking lot of Dollar General and he saw a man with a greyish/white beard and normal clothes getting into a truck beside us and he started saying "Ho Ho Ho". And any snowman or the like is also always considered Santa and clearly must say "Ho Ho" as well!
Tonight little man even strung together a sentence! We were face-timing with my sister Claire who got her braces off today and we were saying bye. Carter said "bye Aunt Claire". It's so amazing to hear his little voice put words together in such a great way...we are so proud of him!
Hopefully I can get a little time this weekend to sit down and write a post or at least to take some notes for Carter's 16 month post. I really could use a little less busy in my life right now!





Fist pumping?? Oh man, the cuteness is just too much!
ReplyDeleteHe's a cutie- love his shirt! Found you thru the link up! :o)
ReplyDelete-Kelly
http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com/
Mac is the same way! Obsessed with Santa (who he also calls "Ho Ho") these days, now that Christmas is long gone. :) Everytime he sees a present he asks if it's from Ho Ho. :) They are too funny.
ReplyDeleteDance parties in the car?? That is the cutest thing EVER! I can't wait until Mia picks up on that!
ReplyDelete