Pages

10.23.2013

Halloween PJ Party

I'm linking up today for the Halloween pajama party going on over at The Good Life blog with my little man in his first Halloween PJ's!  Technically, this is his second Halloween since he was born October 27th, but 4-day-olds just don't seem to get the point of Halloween!!
I picked these up at Old Navy a couple of months ago, and we broke them out on October 1st to kick off Halloween month!
Carter is clearly not a fan of my Halloween chalkboard!  This was right before bedtime, so I was doing good just to get a picture.
The funniest thing about these PJ's is how they appear on our video monitor at night!  It creeped me out to look over from bed and see this!!

And last, I just had to post a couple from last year, when he was a brand new baby!  My goodness, it feels like this was yesterday...time flies when you have babies!

5 comments:

  1. Your little boy is so cute!! How cool to have a birthday so close to Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter is such a little cutie! I think that pumpkin face would freak me out staring at me from the monitor too! Hahaha. Doesn't it seem like just yesterday they were newborns?! Happy Early Birthday Carter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little jack-o-lantern!!! And that monitor picture cracks me up! Arden's kitty mask glows in the dark too...it's a little startling at first! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha that is funny on the monitor - I would have freaked out for a second too the first time I saw it. I love love that jumper too. Might be my fave of all the jams I've seen from the link up!

    ReplyDelete