How far along? 36 weeks! 9 months. Less than a month til we are holding our little gal!
Total weight gain/loss: I think I am around 35 pounds up which was right around what I gained with Carter. Granted, I started out a good 15 pounds lighter this time, so I still weigh overall less than last time, but I'm still not excited about these numbers! Almost there, thank goodness!
Maternity clothes? Obviously...but most of my maternity tops are even having trouble covering the bump! Not much longer, thank goodness! (I tell myself that a lot these days!) :)
Stretch marks? Yep.
Sleep: Actually sleeping pretty good. It takes me a bit to get comfortable, but once I am I sleep pretty well. It seems like I have been having patterns of waking up every 3ish hours and I usually feel little miss moving about in there, so I'm wondering if she is getting in her newborn sleep/eat patterns?
Best moment this week: Getting baby girl's nursery all finished..can't wait to share it! My work also got us a baby gift...a sound machine to hopefully help baby girl sleep while her brother is up playing during the day! And of course, Thanksgiving with our families...it is far from my favorite holiday, but the time with our loved ones was great and I had a fun time "Black Friday" shopping with my mom and sisters later that night. Brent and I also got in our last date night this past weekend while Carter spent the night with Brent's mom and dad. We were able to finish up our Christmas shopping and then sleep in and I was completely lazy until he got back home!
Miss Anything? A non-pregnant belly. A lap for my two-year old to sit on.
Movement: Oh yeah! She's a wild one.
Food cravings: Went on a major popsicle kick there for a few days! I bought them for Carter when he had hand-foot-and-mouth and thought I would have one. Then, it was like all I could do to KEEP myself from eating the rest of them! I have not bought anymore since so I won't keep on having that problem!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: A sweet baby girl.
Labor Signs: Had my first check at 35 weeks and I was 1.5cm dilated and 50% thinned. I was supposed to go back today for a 36 week check, but my doctor's mom passed away so I am not going to be checked again until Monday. UNLESS I don't make it that long! I had tax continuing education today and have been having contractions since just before lunch. They don't seem to be Braxton Hicks because they do not stop when I change positions and I have tried to drink plenty of water. They are not yet painful or really timable at this point so they may just drop off...we shall see!
Belly Button in or out? Flat as can be!
Wedding rings on or off? I had to lose them this week. I could still technically wear them, but they were getting really tight and uncomfortable so I just went ahead and threw in the towel. Swelling in general is definitely picking up...my poor feet are only fitting in my Uggs, a pair of flats, and my tennis shoes (for a brief period of time!). They don't look as bad as I remember them looking with Carter, but they are definitely looking rough. Not much longer, I tell myself again!!
Mood: Really pretty good!
Looking forward to: Meeting this sweet girl in the near future!! :) And Christmas of course!



You're getting so close! These last couple weeks are going to feel like they drag on forever, but hopefully you'll be nice and distracted with all the holiday madness that it won't be so bad. Hang in there! You're in the homestretch! You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou're so close! My second pregnancy seemed to fly by having another little to chase around :)
ReplyDelete15 Week Bumpdate
Makeover With Aspen
You look so great! Don't you even worry about those numbers!
ReplyDeleteYou really look SO good! I think I gained 40 pounds (maybe a couple more?) with Mia and I can honestly say it never bothered me! What bothered me most was how squishy I was AFTER baby... that was a hard one for me to wrap my mind around. But back to you... you seriously look awesome! Ah! I hope these next few weeks fly until you are snuggling her in your arms!!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and Im laughing over the similarities- Im also Whitney Smith and my husband is a Brian (close to Brent, right?!) We also have two kids but both are girls :) Small blog world. Best of luck to you for your upcoming labor and delivery!
ReplyDeleteWhitney @ work-it-mommy.blogspot.com