Brent has been picking Carter up from the babysitter's in the afternoons around 4 and heading home with him to play for an hour or so until I get home. It's been so nice for Brent to be working normal hours and get to come home and hang out with us instead of working all the time! Most days, when I get home, they have not even unlocked the front door...they have spent the entire time just playing in the garage or the yard. Outside is just both of their happy places.
Well, this week has just been yucky. Lots of rain has come through and even cooler temperatures starting today. Monday, I was just working away when I got a text from Brent asking if they could play out in the rain. I told him it was fine as long as there was no lightening and just so he didn't get sopping wet and have to change clothes. A few minutes later, I get these picture texts back.
I love that his Daddy does stuff like this with him (I prefer to stay inside when the sun isn't shining!) and that he loves exploring so much. And yes, he got rid of the shoes in the last picture! That one came with the caption..."teaching him the art of the dip net" (for fishing). They had a blast...and he wasn't too wet when I got home!







Love this! Mac loves puddles and playing in the rain too. You'll have to get him some fun rainboots! I love that he takes his tractor and lawn mower in the puddle. Mac would do the same thing! So cute.
ReplyDelete