Well baby boy is officially here, but before I get to that I am going to go back and cover my last update.
How far along? 38 Weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Right around 37 pounds. :(
Maternity clothes? Definitely!
Stretch marks? Still just on the backside that I have noticed.
Sleep: Still sleeping really well.
Best moment this week: Going out to eat and to the Eric Church/Kip Moore concert with Brent. We figured it might be our last date night, and it turns out it was! Carter slept through the concert surprisingly, except for a few songs he seemed to dance to!
Miss Anything? Just being not pregnant in general! Come on out baby boy!
Movement: He has slowed down a bit, but still a very active boy!
Food cravings: Still nothing major.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Sweet baby boy!
Labor Signs: At my 37 week appointment, I was up to 1 cm dilated and 80% thinned out, so not much progress from before. My blood pressure was also a bit high that day.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Off for good.
Mood: Pretty good, just incredibly ready to get baby boy here and be done with pregnancy for awhile!
Looking forward to: Baby boy's big arrival! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment