Pages

10.17.2012

36 Weeks/9 Months

I am finally getting around to posting my 36 week pregnancy update.  As of tomorrow, I will officially be carrying a full-term, 37 week baby!!

How far along? 36 Weeks. I am 9 months pregnant!!!
Total weight gain/loss: Just under 35 pounds.  It is really making me sick to see the numbers on the scale these days.  But I feel like I am retaining a lot of fluids so hopefully that is what is causing it.
Maternity clothes? Most everything is maternity besides a few tops and t-shirts.
Stretch marks? Still just on the backside that I have noticed.
Sleep: I am sleeping WONDERFULLY!  I know I am super lucky for that and I am taking good advantage of it before Carter gets here.  Brent & I have been taking all kinds of naps and going to bed early.
Best moment this week: Finding out I am making some progress towards labor, having our last baby shower, and really getting the house & nursery in order and ready for little man!  My doctor also put me on a very low dose muscle relaxer to help my hip and it has worked miracles!  I am feeling so much better now!
Miss Anything? I just miss being normal...I want to be able to walk normally again, to fit into my cute fall boots, and to have more than just a few options of outfits to wear.
Movement: Still feeling lots of movement from little guy, but it is more of him moving his little booty from side to side as opposed to kicks.
Food cravings: Still nothing major.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes I am just not interested in eating.  Twice, we have gone out for dinner and I have been unable to make a dent in my food at all even though I was hungry when we ordered it.  I think it just has to do with how little man is positioned and if he is pressing on my stomach.
Gender: Sweet baby boy!
Labor Signs: My doctor checked me at my 35-week appointment and said that I was 1 cm dilated & 75% thinned out, which got us very excited.  But when I went back for the 36-week appointment I was the same!  That is SO disappointing.  I guess we will see tomorrow if there has been any other progress.  I also think that I had a few contractions over the weekend, but they stopped on me! :(
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but nearly flat.  I guess it will stay that way!
Wedding rings on or off? Off for good.
Mood: Pretty good, just incredibly ready to get baby boy here and be done with pregnancy for awhile!
Looking forward to: All that is left to look forward to is baby boy's big arrival! :)   We also have tickets to an Eric Church/Kip Moore concert on Sunday night, but my feelings won't be too hurt if we can't go because I'm in labor!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, loving this post!! You look great in that animal print scarf! Maybe you'll be able to catch a little bit of that concert on Sunday night, but then have to leave early for other reasons - best of both worlds!! :) Congrats - and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you are getting so close! Hoping for good news at your doctor's appt! Have fun at the concert (if you make it ;D)

    ReplyDelete