1) Teething...it's NO fun! Carter's first 3 teeth popped through last week with no trouble whatsoever. But one more is trying to come through now and little guy woke up squalling at 2 AM and there was nothing I could do to make it better! :( I ended up giving him some Tylenol and letting him cry it out. It kills my momma heart...can't wait for this round to be over!
2) What is with this cold weather in August? It feels like October kind of weather around here, and I'm just not ready for that! I'm a summer kind of girl. Brent played in our high school's alumni soccer game last night (and didn't break any bones!) and I was cold in a hoodie. We had to dig out some warm clothes for little man that I didn't expect for him to be wearing for quite some time now! But he did look pretty cute! We stopped by the football field where my little sister was cheering for a bit when the game was over.
3) I mentioned in my Day in the Life post that we got Carter's 9 month pictures back. OMG I am in love with them! I may go broke ordering them all. He would not smile in those overall pictures! Here is the link to view them all.
4) Now that Carter is going on 10 months old, I have started thinking about his big first birthday party. I have decided on a "little monster" theme and have lots of fun little crafts and things planned. I'm trying not to go too over the top, but seriously, we just love our little guy and are so excited to celebrate making it through one year of parenting! Here is some inspiration via Pinterest.

Happy weekend! :)






I love his photos! The one is the tie is killing me! And the ones of him in the overalls not smiling are still adorable. Also love the little monster birthday party theme?
ReplyDelete