Pages

11.13.2014

32 Weeks with Baby # 2

Horrible lighting...I may have to replace this one later!!
How far along? 32 weeks. Seriously, 8 months pregnant!?!
Total weight gain/loss: Somewhere around 25-30 pounds.  I can't believe I am up that much, but according to the doctor's scale, that is right.  I am going to have to pull out my scale at home to compare!
Maternity clothes? Definitely!!  Still pulling off a few non-maternity things, but very few!
Stretch marks? Yes. Now can we stop asking that question?!?
Sleep: Sleeping well besides the normal wake-ups with a full bladder.  Carter has been battling hand-foot-and-mouth this week so that has thrown a bit of a wrench into my sleep schedule as well!  I will have to post on this tomorrow for sure.
Best moment this week: Washing lots of pink things this past weekend!  Her smaller clothes and things have been washed up and are ready for a sweet little girl to wear them.  I also had Brent get out the car seat and it has been cleaned up and ready, along with the swing and bouncy seat.
Miss Anything? Bending over easily and being able to get up and down easily (no fun when trying to pick up after and play with a 2 year old!!).
Movement: Definitely.  I can tell she is starting to have major periods of wakefulness and rest, which hopefully means she is going to be a good sleeping baby like her brother...fingers crossed! :)
Food cravings: Just more sweets than normal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: A sweet baby girl!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Pretty much flat at this point.  Brent just made a comment the other day that he thinks it is going to pop out this time...only time will tell us!
Wedding rings on or off? On.  But I can tell that they are getting a bit tight and I know it was around this time with Carter that I stopped wearing them...so it is probably just around the corner.
Mood: Besides being hit with a crazy week due to hand-foot-and-mouth with Carter, I have been feeling really good.  I have made so much progress on the nursery and crossed off lots of things I "needed" for baby girl!  Being well-prepared makes me feel better all around.
Looking forward to:  The holidays and meeting this little gal!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yuck, HFM is awful. Hope Carter is feeling better. You look great! I can't believe baby girl is going to be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting so so close! I had HFM as a young teen (never had it as a kid and contracted it while babysitting), anyways it is awful! Hope Carter heals quickly!!!!

    ReplyDelete