Here are miss Landry's newborn pictures taken at 1 week, 1 day old. She was a trooper...it was a good 3 hour long shoot with a couple of breaks for feedings and changes. I really wanted a picture of my fresh new baby with her big brother, but he had to be forced whining into a picture beside her. He didn't want to get rid of his pacifier (which he didn't normally even get to have outside of bed, but he was drooling like crazy from his 2 year molars coming in, so it caught some of it!) and he cried every time we even tried to get him to sit with her!! With lots of bribing about a trip to the farm with his daddy, we finally got the one shot of them together below.
Thanks so much to JLee Photography for these sweet pictures I will treasure forever (and obviously for dealing with my whining two-year old)! I think Landry Kate will be my photogenic baby. :)

















OH!! These are gorgeous!! She is absolute perfection! And the sibling photo is so cute. Mac would cooperate for ours either - it's just too overwhelming for them. You'll look back on that one and laugh about how hard it was to get soon!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! And her long toes! So cute.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she is just gorgeous! I especially love that picture of her & Carter together!
ReplyDelete