The Smith Family
Pages
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
12.25.2015
Merry Christmas Y'all
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Whitney
I'm Whitney, wife to Brent and mom to Carter (3) and Landry Kate(1). This is where I keep up with our little family's adventures.
View my complete profile
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
A Day in the Life
Monday 7/13/15 Brent is 27, I am 26 (hanging on for my last few days!), Carter is 2.75, Landry is 6.5 months 5AM -Brent's alarm goes...
My Breastfeeding Experience
I have been meaning to post about my experience with breastfeeding for quite some time! So here it goes... I always knew I wanted to brea...
13 Months with Carter
10/28/13-11/27/13 We started Carter's thirteenth month with his first Halloween to dress up and go trick-or-treating. He was the cu...
Two Months with Owen
Well I am a full month behind with this update, but I took notes and pictures along the way, so I'm doing my best to go back and fill in...
It's the Little Things...Round 3
Well, since I can't seem to find the time to write about much more than the "little things", I'm back for another round wi...
Carter Says
In celebration of my little Carter man turning THREE(!!!) years old next week, I thought I would share some of the little things he has ...
36 Weeks with Baby # 2
How far along? 36 weeks! 9 months. Less than a month til we are holding our little gal! Total weight gain/loss: I think I a...
What We've Been Up To
It's been a long while since I have posted a random update, but I feel like we are finally coming out of that haze of having a baby unde...
19 Months with Carter
April 28th-May 27th 2014 Late, as usual, but finally getting around to posting on my little guy's 19th month. I'm kind of getting ...
Carter's Birth Story...Continued
I have been putting off writing the second part of Carter's birth story for awhile now, and I have GOT to get it finished so I can upda...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2017
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
2016
(25)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(9)
▼
2015
(23)
▼
December
(2)
Eleven Months with Landry
Merry Christmas Y'all
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2014
(42)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2013
(51)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(35)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
Instagram
Powered by
Blogger
.
Follow this blog with bloglovin
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment