Friday night, my grandmother and I finished painting the bathroom. It still turned out blue as it could be!! But I just went with it and decided whoever decides to buy our house will just have to settle for a blue bathroom or paint it again themselves! I pulled down a chocolate brown shower curtain from the attic and just decorated in blue & brown, and it actually turned out pretty decent looking!
After I finished letting the paint dry, I took a quick shower and got ready to go out to eat with Brent. We got a couple of gift cards to Buffalo Wild Wings so we decided to use those. It was around 8pm by the time we got there, so I figured it would probably be pretty empty since the meal time crowd would likely be gone already. However, much to my surprise, there was a two hour wait! Turns out there was some pay-per-view fight on. But uummmm...that would make it almost ten before we would even be seated!! And we were starving already!! So we just decided to walk next door to Texas Roadhouse and see how the wait was there. It ended up being around 30 minutes, and we had the best meal! We were more than happy we ended up eating there!
Saturday morning, we watched UK beat UofL. :) Then we took down Christmas decor and did more around the house to get it ready to sell.
Saturday night we took a break from the house and went out to eat with our newlywed friends Anna & Jodie. We decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings since we were still craving it from the night before! There was absolutely no wait...on New Year's Eve night! Such a change from the night before! So we enjoyed our meal and invited them back to the house to play some games and ring in the new year. It was a nice, laid back New Years.
On Sunday morning, I woke up with an incredibly sore throat. We still made it to church and ate breakfast at my grandma's. Then we headed home and worked our tails off all day long on getting the house ready. We staged some rooms and took a ton of stuff to storage. By night, I was feeling sooo sickly.
Thankfully, we both had Monday off for the New Year's holiday. I woke up still feeling terrible. But a realtor was coming later in the day to see about listing our house so we had to get stuff finished up. So we ran by the furniture store and made a few finishing touches. Around lunch time, the realtor came and spoke with us about what we were wanting to do with the house. He was really pleased with the way we had everything arranged and he even went so far as to tell me that I "missed my calling" as an interior designer. Thanks, but I wouldn't go that far! Hopefully, if all goes well, we will have the house listed by the end of the week.
We spent the rest of the day watching football games (which means I napped while he watched!) and DVR'd episodes of Desperate Housewives that I was wayyyy behind on! Then on Monday night we watched the premier of the Bachelor while eating supper made by my hubby. He knew I was feeling crappy so he wanted to do that for me. He ended up cooking us fried bologna with melted cheese on top...so unhealthy but soooo good easy for him to make. The show was absolutely crazy! I don't really like Ben to begin with, so I was hoping for some interesting girls to keep me interested. ABC definitely delivered on that! I'm thinking there may be too much drama this season, if that's possible? My favorite....Kacie from Clarksville, TN.




Kacie was my favorite too! From the looks of the "what to come this season," I think she may make it pretty far! I also thought it was way too much drama, why would he keep the two girls who were arguing the first night?! Sounds like you had a good weekend :)
ReplyDelete