Pages

1.18.2012

Busy Bee

I feel like I am seriously slacking on the blog front lately, but my life has gotten really busy all of the sudden.  I am now back to working five days a week and as much overtime as needed to accomplish everything.  Right now, I feel like if I look at another W-2, 1099, or tax return, I might just throw up.  


Plus, I have some online classes that have begun.  Right now, I am just taking walking, yoga, and a payroll accounting class; all of which should not be very difficult for me, but simply consume more of my time.  I will have a few more start up in March.


Not to mention all of our TV shows are starting back up after the holiday break.  Our favorites are Desperate Housewives, Pan Am, the Bachelor, Two & a Half Men (but not so much since Charlie Sheen left!), Parenthood, One Tree Hill, Whitney (LOVE!), Up All Night, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians (guilty pleasure!).  Plus Brent watches UK basketball RELIGIOUSLY and our Murray State Racers (my alma mater) are one of two undefeated teams in the nation, so of course we are keeping an eye on them and catching a few games in person!  He is also into all of the redneck shows like Call of the Wildman (from Kentucky) and Lizard Lick Towing.  Man...typing those out makes me realize we need to slim down our list of TV indulgences!!


Anyways, I thought I would hit up a few randoms today since there is no telling when I will be back!


1. Still no hits on our house. :(  We are beginning to get discouraged.


2. Our weather has been crazy!  Yesterday when we woke up it was over sixty degrees outside and when we went to bed it was in the twenties!!  Not to mention, last week I had to drive home on super slick roads!


3. We spent Saturday night celebrating my cousin Madison's 21st birthday down in Nashville.  It was an absolute blast! Sunday morning, however, wasn't very fun!   Obviously, according to the second pic, I become unable to text after a few drinks!!  This cracked me up so much when I woke up to see this!






4. The Bachelor--This week's episode was NUTS!  I am embarrassed for those ladies who made such a fool of themselves when Shawntel came back.  My thoughts: Why would you not want Ben to try it out with her instead of regretting it all his life?  I would hate to know that he picked me and was still, years down the road, wondering "what if" he would've kept her around!  My fave: Still Kacie B, she seems like a down-to-earth, sweet girl!


5. I contacted my senators today regarding the SOPA/PIPA laws.  I think everyone should do the same.  Here is the link!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the SOPA link...totally gonna get in touch with them about this!!

    ReplyDelete