Pages

1.13.2012

Friday the Thirteenth

Friday the thirteenth...most people get freaked out when the thirteenth of the month happens to fall on a Friday.  Why? I don't really know.  I looked it up on Wikipedia and it basically said that Friday is an unlucky day and thirteen is an unlucky number.  Why Friday is a bad day is the part that completely blows my mind!  I mean, Monday the thirteenth sounds ten times scarier to me! Anyways, I guess when you put the two unlucky things together, you have Friday the thirteenth, double unlucky.






But Friday the thirteenth for me is quite the opposite.  Brent & I had our first "date" on a Friday the thirteenth.  He watched me play a game of softball and took me and one of my best girlfriends out for dinner.  Then we went back to my house and watched a Jason movie.  He even brought me roses but had my friend give them to me after he left because he was too embarrassed!  Oh, the memories! :)


Also, I had my Lasik done on a Friday the thirteenth.  Scary I know!  But, since I had such good luck on other Friday the thirteenth, I went for it.  And it is one of the best things I have ever done for myself!  I would gladly spend that money twice over just to have it done!  


So I'm not too worried about any bad things happening today, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment