Pages

5.10.2012

14 Weeks


How far along? 14 weeks. Baby is the size of a lemon.
Total weight gain/loss: Down almost 15 pounds! But I'm eating, I promise...just not much!
Maternity clothes? None. Even my normal pants are starting to fall off of me!
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Very good! Not as tired all the time now, but my dreams are really CRAZY now! {In one, I dreamed that a friend could talk to the dead and there were ghosts in her house and I woke up so freaked out! In another, I was somewhere with KY's star basketball players, Anthony Davis & Darius Miller, and Miller kissed me! So strange!}
Best moment this week: Getting back to (almost) normal as far as sickness & fatigue.
Miss Anything? Margaritas! Especially on Cinco de Mayo.
Movement: Not quite yet, but we should be getting close!
Food cravings: I have yet to crave a single thing.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still a major aversion to most any kind of meat.  I can now stomach a little meat, but not much. This is totally weird because I am a meat & potatoes kind of girl!
Gender: We both think it will be a boy.  Brent had a dream over the weekend that we were having the baby at the hospital but there were no nurses or doctors to be found.  Somehow, I was able to have it and it was a boy! I told him to not be telling me dreams like that!  Then he had a dream that the same little boy was about 2 and he was teaching him how to dribble the basketball.  So cute!  We are hoping to find out at our next appointment in 2 weeks what the true sex of baby is.
Labor Signs: Definitely not yet.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: So much better now that I'm not constantly sick & tired!
Looking forward to: The next few weeks.  Baby will start to hear us, I should start to feel him/her move, and we should find out if we will have be seeing pink or blue in our future!

1 comment:

  1. Look at your cute little bump! So excited for you! Excited to follow along your "journey"!

    ReplyDelete