Pages

8.02.2012

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 Weeks.  Carter is the size of a head of lettuce and around 2 pounds!
Total weight gain/loss: Up around 10 pounds.  It's scaring me how fast it is coming on now.
Maternity clothes? I used my birthday money to do some serious maternity shopping.  I bought myself a pair of jeans and denim capris, along with a pair of khaki pants and capris for work.  It's nice to have comfy pants again!
Stretch marks? Still none.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well...just been staying up way too late watching the Olympics!
Best moment this week: Finding some maternity clothes, getting the kitchen remodel started, and having birthday get togethers with all the people I love!
Miss Anything? I miss being able to stand for extended periods of time.  I'm also miss being able to just throw on anything in my closet and have it fit me.  Now, things are just getting too tight/short.
Movement: He is so strange.  He didnt' move much during my birthday week, and this past week he has moved more than he ever has!  I guess he was giving me some relaxation for my birthday?
Food cravings: Nothing in particular.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore, thank goodness!
Gender: Sweet baby boy! 
Labor Signs: Definitely not yet.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is continuing to get more and more shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Feeling great, just starting to feel big and helpless sometimes.
Looking forward to: Our church's annual picnic this weekend (although it is going to be SO hot!) and seeing things get started in the kitchen renovation.

1 comment:

  1. Yea for new clothes :)! And can't wait to see pics of the kitchen renovation--good luck with all of that!

    ReplyDelete