Pages

8.30.2012

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 Weeks.  Really?  Can't believe we are 3/4 of the way there!
Total weight gain/loss: Up around 18 pounds...I have got to slow down on the weight gain!
Maternity clothes? Still a mix, but pretty much all maternity bottoms at this point.
Stretch marks? None yet (that I can see!)
Sleep: Been very tired lately and sleeping like a rock, but waking 3-4 times per night to pee.
Best moment this week: Definitely our 3D ultrasound...it was amazing! But also getting my CPA license.
Miss Anything? I have really been wanting a good margarita here lately.  I may have to whip myself up a virgin!
Movement: Lots and lots!  But it is so different than before.  Now it feels more like he is crammed in there and it is more of an arm here and a leg there as opposed to the flips and things from before.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but I have been loving some brownies and fried bologna (healthy, I know!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore, thank goodness!
Gender: Still a sweet baby boy, we made them check at the ultrasound.
Labor Signs: Still some Braxton Hicks here and there.
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but not sure how much longer it will stay!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting tight when I swell.
Mood: Great for the most part, just a bit moody sometimes, but hey, I'm growing a baby here!!
Looking forward to: Getting stuff marked off our to do list over the holiday weekend.  Also, getting super excited about our baby showers that are coming up in the next month! :)

Here is a comparison at 12 weeks (my first picture), 20 weeks, and now at 30 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. 30 weeks! Woot! I loved reaching that milestone because it meant only a short 10 weeks until mister would come.

    ReplyDelete