My Mom & two little sisters along with Brent's Mom and Dad were able to be there for the ultrasound. The room was full of "oohs" and "awws" every time little Carter did anything! He has lots of admirers already!
![]() |
| This little grin got all kinds of "awws" from his audience! |
I can't say that I thought he looked like either Brent or myself, but I have had lots of people say they think he looks like a little Brent. That's fine with me! :)
After getting a good look at his face, the ultrasound tech looked at and measured all of his bones/organs to be sure he is growing the way he should be. Everything came out around average, and at the end she told us his weight was estimated at 3 pounds even. It's crazy to imagine that he is so big now, but my belly definitely is showing it!
| Sweet little toes...There are definitely 5, but this picture is deceiving! |



Aw! Look at his little foot! I love the name Carter and love finding other Momma blogs out there. Consider me your newest follower!
ReplyDeletejustrainbowsandbutterflys.blogspot.com