Well, today marks the 35 weeks pregnant and 35 days to go mark. And let me just say that I am so over this whole pregnancy thing! I'm ready to not feel like an old crippled person and to meet my sweet baby!
I think this past week has just been rough on me. My feet are swelling so easily if I don't keep them up all the time. The top of my left foot feels bruised or sprained which is making me limp around. Then my left hip decided to start hurting on Sunday. I think it may be the nerves getting pressed by my little man, but I'm not really sure!
I will be sure to ask my doctor what I can do today at my appointment...today marks the first of weekly visits for me!
All these troubles are making it hard for me to finish things up in the nursery. But hopefully after the shower this weekend, I can start really putting everything up. We also got the call yesterday that the ottoman to my glider came in to Babies R Us....not really sure why the glider isn't with it, but after my doctor's appointment this afternoon we are going to go pick it up so we can be sure the correct thing was ordered! I'm really excited to get the glider in his room as it is the last big thing left to complete it.
I think I am also going to pick up my breast pump today while they have a good coupon going on. I'm kind of conflicted on this because I'm not sure whether to buy it before birth and keep it closed with the receipt or to wait until he is here to be sure I am going to be able to breastfeed. The return policy is 45 days, so I'm hoping I will surely know by then?


No comments:
Post a Comment