How far along? Ok, so I am technically 19 weeks along now but I still want to go back and share!! This picture was taken during my 18th week. Finally that belly has made itself known! It is definitely bigger some days than others though.
Total weight gain/loss: I believe I am up around 5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? None yet! Holding out because I know just how tired of those clothes I will be after wearing them another 20+ weeks!
Stretch marks? Not yet! Or at least no new ones! :) I'm definitely slacking this go around with preventing them.
Sleep: Great! I think baby has moved off my bladder a bit so I am sleeping for much longer stretches at night.
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender of baby and Brent being able to feel movement from the outside.
Miss Anything? Nothing really.
Movement: YES! The doctor said I shouldn't depend on feeling movement everyday, but I definitely do multiple times per day. (I think we only make active babies!) Like I said before, Brent was even able to feel some really crazy kicks/movements from the outside!
Food cravings: I really can't say I have craved anything this time. I just want food...all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Gender: It's a sweet baby GIRL! We found out at 18 weeks 1 day. The growth and development ultrasound went awesome...she was happy to show off everything and it was all measuring right on track. She didn't want to be still at all though until she balled up in the very corner and then she didn't want to move again! I think she is going to be stubborn like the rest of the family. Carter went with us and he kept calling her a "fishy". She is nameless so far, but we are trying to finalize our decision.
Labor Signs: Definitely not yet.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: We are thrilled about giving Carter a baby sister!! Brent is as nervous as he can be about having a teenage daughter one day in the future, but I think he is going to have plenty of help from Carter defending her. He and I both are getting more and more used to the idea of having a little girl to love on!
Looking forward to: Getting Carter's big boy room ready and then starting on a girly-girl nursery. Shopping for bows and fun girly clothes. And I really can't wait for Carter to feel his little sister give him a kick!




No comments:
Post a Comment