Total weight gain/loss: Not really sure...I'm hoping still around 5 pounds. I'm refusing to pull out my scale at home so I will see at the doctor next time.
Maternity clothes? I still haven't drug them out, but it is going to have to happen pretty soon. I feel like baby girl is really starting to make herself known!
Stretch marks? Still no new ones, but I really need to start using my cream to prevent them.
Sleep: Really good, I just wish there was time for more of it! I am already getting like 8-9 hours but I could use even more. And the last couple of nights I have been waking up a million times and not been able to fall back to sleep. So not cool!
Best moment this week: Figuring out baby girl's crib bedding. Can't wait to show it off! :)
Miss Anything? No.
Movement: Lots and lots...most of the time anyways! Brent has been enjoying feeling her some too.
Food cravings: Pretty much anything sounds good all of the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Thank goodness, no!
Gender: Sweet little girl! Still working on narrowing down a name for her...boys are so much easier to name!
Labor Signs: Definitely not yet.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Great besides being overwhelmed by all of the work we are doing on the house (post to come!). Growing a baby, chasing a crazy toddler, and remodeling your house all at once is proving to be exhausting!
Looking forward to: Getting the work on the house done so we can get Carter set up in his big boy room and baby girl a nursery ready!



No comments:
Post a Comment