Total weight gain/loss: Ugh, I don't even want to address this subject. I'm around that 15 pound mark which is not cool at this point. I remember putting on a lot all at once with Carter and then holding steady for a good while, but I swear it was much later than this.
Maternity clothes? They are definitely starting to make their way into my wardrobe. Getting lots of last wears out of my summery dresses & then I will be seeing them much more I am sure! Tunics & leggings, here I come!
Stretch marks? I think they may be trying to show up again in my upper legs because they have been really itchy, so I am really trying to use my lotion to keep them minimal.
Sleep: It has been really good lately! The constant wake-ups to pee have even slacked off!
Best moment this week: Getting things moving on the upstairs (Carter's future big boy room) so we can get things going on baby girl's nursery.
Miss Anything? I could have definitely used a few beers when we painted the entire upstairs on Saturday!
Movement: I feel her a ton at bedtime when I lay down and on and off during the day at my desk. She still isn't having those major kicks and rolls that you can feel while I'm up and moving.
Food cravings: Everything...seriously, salty stuff and sweet stuff alike!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Sweet little girl! We have a possible name, but I'm not 100% ready to commit to it yet!
Labor Signs: Nothing at this point, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Pretty good most of the time unless I am just overtired or hungry.
Looking forward to: Having the sheetrock dust out of my house for good and new flooring upstairs. I can't wait to see both kid's rooms come together!



You look wonderful, such a cute bump! Can't wait to see what you do for her nursery!
ReplyDelete