How far along? 24 weeks/6 months. Reality of how close baby girl really is to being here is sinking in! She should be around a pound and a half at this point.
Total weight gain/loss: I honestly have not stepped on the scale since my last doctor's appointment and I'm kind of thinking I just won't! But I'm thinking I'm up around 15 pounds.
Maternity clothes? A few pieces here and there. Definitely can't fit in many of my non-maternity jeans, so that is my main go-to maternity wear.
Stretch marks? I can feel them forming on my butt/legs again. I'm not happy about this at all!!
Sleep: Sleeping really well. I don't even wake up to pee that many times at this point so I'm happy!
Best moment this week: Continuing to make progress on our upstairs remodel for Carter's room. We have been chalk painting our booties off lately on his furniture and on our new (to us) dining table. We should be able to start getting things settled up there this weekend as all of the major work will be done.
Miss Anything? I could use an adult beverage dealing with some of these toddler temper tantrums going on over here lately, but I am making it through somehow!
Movement: Baby girl moves around a lot when I lay down at night for bed and early in the morning. Her kicks are so low that I feel like she might just come out on her own anytime! I wish she would move on up a bit.
Food cravings: Still no crazy cravings, but I have been hungry constantly, so things like candy corn and reece's pieces have been big hits with me since I can munch on them throughout the day. (Real healthy, I know!) But my absolute favorite has been wint-o-green lifesavers!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: A sweet little girl!
Labor Signs: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is getting more shallow every day!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Really excited, but overwhelmed with all we have to do in the next few months. We have to finish up our remodel, have Carter's 2nd birthday party, then do Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas and baby girl will be here! Just the thought of all of that makes me exhausted.
Looking forward to: Having the majority of this house stuff completed. I'm thinking we should be much closer to this goal by the next update!



You are looking adorable! I love this stage of pregnancy! And yay for less bathroom breaks at night!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic! Pregnancy looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You look great! Not too much longer!
ReplyDelete