Our little miss Landry Kate turned 2 months old last Sunday, March 1st. It's amazing how much she has changed in just one month. I love this age so much because she is giving us some sweet smiles and interaction but she is still a snuggly sleepy little baby!

She is still breastfeeding great. I am doing good supply-wise and seem to be storing an extra bottle a day or sometimes every other day. If the stress in this last month of tax season doesn't hurt me, I think we will be set to go for several more months! When I am away, she takes bottles that are around 3.5-4 ounces.


And little miss was baptized on February 15th, 2015 with Layne and Claire as her godparents. We had a breakfast at our house after the baptism to celebrate our sweet girl. She wore the same gown that was passed down from me to my sisters to Carter and now her. She was not even really phased by the water being poured over her!
She weighed in at 11 pounds 12.2 ounces and 21 3/4 inches long at her doctor's appointment just a few days after turning 2 months, with a head circumference of 15 1/4. And the shots were awful!! I had forgotten just how pitiful those little cries are. Landry isn't much of a crier, so I had never heard shrill cries like that out of her! So sad, but she was totally fine after a few hours like it had never happened.
Landry is in 0-3 month and 3 month size clothes and size 1 diapers. I definitely think size 2 will be coming very soon though, at least at night. Her favorite things are bathtime, her big brother, and being in her swing. And her least favorite is having her eyes or nose wiped clean (just like her brother!!).








She is so beautiful! What a gorgeous little lady! I can't believe how fast it's all going by. Weren't we both just pregnant?!
ReplyDeleteI just love the picture of them in the tub together; and how sweet that they both love it! And congrats on her baptism. We waited 'til Liam was almost 9 months before baptizing him...I plan on being more on top of it with this next baby!
ReplyDelete