Well I haven't had much to update because I have no good baby news to share! :( But there's always next month. It kind of worked out better because we are going to Panama City Beach in 2 weeks for fall break and it will be nice to be able to have a beer/margarita on the beach. Brent says we may end up with a PCB baby!
We have been really busy cleaning up after a storm that came through last Wednesday night. The storm rolled in with high wind gusts, and we found ourselves stuck in it on our way to mom's to eat dinner. When we got home, we noticed that our trash can had blown over leaving beer cans & trash strewn all over our backyard from our last friend's get together. But when Brent got up the next morning, he saw that the wind also took our shed clear off it's foundation. This is what was left:
And the shed...it ended up wrapped around our neighbor's tractor. Thank goodness it didn't end up in the road causing a wreck or wrapped around his house instead!
Needless to say, we had a lot of cleaning up to do and we still have to finish up with making a claim on our homeowner's insurance so we can have another one built.
Friday night, we went out to eat on a double date and stopped by a bar on the way home. Brent even let me get a picture of the two of us!
Saturday we went to watch Claire play volleyball and I shopped with Mom, my Memaw, and the girls. That night I went to my friend Chelsea's bachelorette party, and my sweet Brent was nice enough to come pick me up so I could have a few drinks. And Sunday, we spent picking up the rest of the mess in the backyard after church.
Then, on Monday morning, which was a super dreary, drizzly, foggy start to the day, I got to work and checked my CPA exam score. They finally had posted it after 3 months of waiting! I made an 82, my highest score yet, which means I PASSED! I was so happy to be finished with the CPA exam, now all that is left is to finish a few more college hours to officially be a CPA. That definitely made my morning a lot brighter! I am very ready to celebrate when we are on vacation in a couple of weeks!





No comments:
Post a Comment