Pages

9.08.2011

Dreams & Randoms

I'm still here...just keeping super busy, as always! Just wanted to drop in and say that today at work, one of my coworkers told me that she had a dream that she had a baby.  Nothing against older parents, but she is in her early/mid forties and has no plans of having a baby, so it really puzzled her!  I have heard of people having a dream about a baby when someone close to them becomes pregnant.  I'm not sure if I believe in things like that, but hopefully that is the case! I just want to be sure I remember this when I do find out I am pregnant and get to the point to tell her so I can tell her what her dream really meant.  


Brent is being really sweet and funny thinking that everything is a pregnancy symptom!  I haven't felt much different so I'm not sure if we are pregnant this month or not, but we will be testing in about a week!  We are really looking forward to finding out if there is a baby Smith on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment