Pages

9.28.2011

Ready for Vacation

Brent has worked everyday since this past Monday at least ten hours a day. On Saturday night, he got home at six and got called back in at eight, didn't get back home until one AM, then had to be back up at five-thirty! Then yesterday, he worked from six AM until midnight and went in this morning at six AM again! I mean, I can't complain about the big paychecks, but I'm really missing my man!


Thank goodness for me, and definitely for him, we are leaving for Panama City Beach on Friday night. We are staying in a 3 Bed/3 Bath condo with Mom, my step-dad Steven, and my little sisters. But the rest of the condo building is practically rented out to everyone else from my hometown. It will be one big party on the beach for sure! But I'm probably going to be a Brent hog since I haven't seen the man in nearly two weeks besides when we go to bed. I absolutely cannot wait to get my feet in the sand!


Anyways, I have been getting a lot done around the house while he works all the time. I got our fall decor up this weekend. I'm really loving fall this year and I love our pretty decorations.

Our Front Porch
Our Kitchen Table
Bella has already decided she doesn't like my front porch decor.  I came home from work yesterday and she had drug 3 of the pumpkins out in the yard and chewed off their stems, and she chewed up my little "Welcome Fall" sign in my flower pot (that you can't see in the pic).  I don't know what we are going to do with that dog!

The pine cones on the kitchen table came our trees in the yard when the big storm came through that blew our shed away.  I picked up several and saved them for Christmas and Fall decorations.  You can't beat free stuff!  And the candy corn....It is quickly disappearing.  It's just SO tempting!

Anyways, I have to get packing for PCB...I'm sure I will have lots of beach pics to post over the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment