How far along? 20 weeks/5 months. Halfway to meeting baby Carter! :)
Total weight gain/loss: Down around 4 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Only the one skirt. Will definitely have to start looking in the next month or so!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping so well except the million times I have to get up to pee! But thankfully, I fall right back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Ordering Carter's crib & mattress. Mom & sisters feeling him move for the first time.
Miss Anything? No.
Movement: Feeling lots of movement. Baby boy is an active one! Brent is able to feel some movement but usually he is shy when other people are feeling my belly. I'm sure it won't be long until the BIG kicks start!
Food cravings: I still haven't had a major craving!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat is still not my favorite, but I'm doing better.
Gender: Boy! I had a dream one night that we were getting an ultrasound and they told us that they were wrong and it was actually a girl. I woke up DEVASTATED! I wanted my little boy!
Labor Signs: Definitely not yet.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: Very excited...feeling great!
Looking forward to: Getting Carter's room cleaned out and painted and putting up the crib.



Adorable nursery! Looks like you've been busy :) Where are you guys from?? My hubs is a HUGE cards fan!
ReplyDelete