Pages

9.13.2012

32 Weeks/8 Months


How far along? 32 Weeks.  Carter is supposed to be around 4 pounds and 17 inches long!
Total weight gain/loss: Up around 25 pounds...I don't know what happened these past couple of weeks but I have gained WAY too much.  I was really hoping to stay under 30 pounds, but with 8 weeks left I just don't know if that is even possible anymore!  Is it possible to diet while pregnant? LOL
Maternity clothes? Still pulling off a few non-maternity items (mainly tops & workout type bottoms), but pretty much everything is maternity now.
Stretch marks? Not yet, but as much as Carter is pushing out I figure it won't be long.
Sleep: I was waking up 5-6 times a night to pee last week, but this week I have been so exhausted and only waking up about 2 or maybe 3 times a night.  I can't seem to get enough sleep right now! I just want to go home from work and snooze on the couch.
Best moment this week: Getting so much done on our to do list.  I am feeling really good about where we are right now.  I feel like our house has really come together.
Miss Anything? My pre-pregnancy body.  Not that it was anything to be proud of, but I could easily bend over and paint my toenails and I had alot more options when deciding what to wear!
Movement: They are getting so strong now.  Sometimes my belly feels bruised on the inside when he has been kicking/pushing on the same area for awhile.
Food cravings: Still nothing in particular.  I will pretty much eat anything at this point!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Our little boy.
Labor Signs: Still some Braxton Hicks, they seem to be coming more often now.
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting almost flat!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting very tight.  I have started taking them off at night before bed.
Mood: Pretty good, just noticed I am quite a bit more emotional than normal.
Looking forward to: I am really excited about our baby showers that are coming up soon! I can't wait to get to celebrate our little man with our friends/family and get the gifts they give him organized in the nursery.  I also can't wait to finalize the nursery.  We are almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment