![]() |
| Even Carter knows weekends are the best! :) |
Saturday morning we hung out together until after lunch, then my mother-in-law came to pick him up for the rest of the weekend. Then I was off to Nashville with my Mom & sisters. We met up with some other friends/family down there, where we went out for dinner and drinks and checked into our hotel to get all spiffied up! Then all 18 of us piled into the limo to head downtown for the big concert.
I had the hardest time getting tickets to the concert. There was a sold out concert on Friday night, but they added a show on Saturday night and then it sold out! But my cousin and I joined the Luke Bryan fan club so we could get presale tickets. I still wasn't able to get 4 tickets together, so my mom, sisters and I ended up sitting in two and two. Thankfully, we were really pretty close to one another, but our seats were pretty high up. I kept telling myself I should just be happy we even got tickets!
Cole Swindell (sings "Chillin' It") opened. He sang a few pretty cool songs, then handed it over to Dierks Bentley. Dierks has tons of good music, so he played for quite awhile, but it was very enjoyable. He even signed a birthday sash for one of my cousins that was sitting in the pit! But then it was time for our man, Luke Bryan. And boy did he shake it for us! :)
We spent Sunday shopping at the Opry Mills outlet mall. I picked up a few things, but not much! I did get my Mom a few things for Christmas and she got me a new bedspread from Target for Christmas. I'm dying to redo our master bed/bathroom!
Carter bug was really excited to see me when I got home yesterday evening! And I sure did miss him. I didn't want to leave him to go to work this morning. I just wanted to cuddle him all day/night. Too bad this week will be a busy one since we have the big first birthday party this weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment