How far along? 26 weeks (Actually 27 tomorrow by the time I'm getting around to writing this!). Hello third trimester!! Baby girl should be just over 2 pounds right now.
Total weight gain/loss: I think I need to just start skipping this one...but I'm thinking I'm somewhere between 15-20 pounds up. I have decided to only weigh at the doctor's appointments because honestly, there isn't alot I can do about it and I'm still being told how small I am to be getting so close!
Maternity clothes? They are taking over now. Can't fit this bump in any of my normal jeans and work pants!! I had some lent to me and I'm thankful to some more pieces to add to the rotation...I know how sick of the same clothes I got last time! But I do think a winter pregnancy could actually be easier to dress since cardigans, tunics and leggings are easily expandable!
Stretch marks? They are definitely showing up. Trying to keep BioOil on them to prevent more, but also because it helps ease some of the itchiness!
Sleep: Great at this point! I wake up sometimes to pee and lay awake for 30 minutes or so just because I'm thinking about all of the projects we have going on around the house, but I usually can get back to sleep pretty fast.
Best moment this week: Having workers done at our house (so no more sheetrock dust!!) and really getting Carter's big boy room settled in. It's nice when you can get past the dirty work and start making it pretty again!
Miss Anything? Not really! I'm doing pretty good right now.
Movement: Baby girl has had some streaks where she has been really calm, but she makes up for it later when she doesn't give me a break! I definitely have noticed the movements getting stronger and more often.
Food cravings: Still nothing crazy! I just feel like I'm hungry a TON and can eat like a horse.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: A sweet little girl! I have been buying her some sweet little frilly clothes and bows so it is starting to really sink in now.
Labor Signs: Nothing yet.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it isn't far from being flat now.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: I'm getting both really excited and really nervous! I realize it will be no time and I will be holding my sweet baby, and it is kind of freaking me out thinking about having a toddler who is constantly testing me and a newborn.
Looking forward to: Now that Carter's room and the rest of the upstairs is well on it's way to completion, I can't wait to see Carter's nursery get transformed into a baby girl nursery!



No comments:
Post a Comment