Pages

12.26.2014

38 Weeks with Baby # 2

How far along? 38 weeks! (Actually 38.5 now though.)  Really almost there.
Total weight gain/loss: I think I am around 35 to 40 pounds up.  Really feeling huge at this point but I know I'm so very close to the end, so surely I can make it!
Maternity clothes? Of course!  Still can wear jogging pants from pre-pregnancy, but that is pretty much it.  And shoes are pretty limited...only about 3 pairs that are even worth considering fitting my fat feet into!!
Stretch marks? Yes.
Sleep: Pretty decent really.  Still have my moments when I can't get comfortable, but the tiredness usually wins out and I can fall asleep anyways.
Best moment this week: Going to the dentist for a cleaning and finding no cavities!!  Considering that I had seven after being pregnant with Carter, I am so happy to not have to deal with all that.  Miss Landry Kate is being much easier on me than Carter man was.  Also, my blood pressure has been holding out well so it's looking like I may not have to be induced this time around!
Miss Anything? Simply not being pregnant!!
Movement: Yes, for sure!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular lately, but all of the Christmas goodies have been so good!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: A little girl...Landry Kate.
Labor Signs: Nothing really going on at this point.  Still sitting around 1.5 cm dilated and getting to around 80% thinned out, but contractions have pretty much dropped off.
Belly Button in or out? Flat as can be!
Wedding rings on or off? Off until the end now.
Mood: Pretty much over being pregnant, but excited to hold a sweet baby girl soon!  Definitely feeling nervous about being a mommy to two, but surely we can pull it off!
Looking forward to:  Having this baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment