Pages

2.10.2012

Friday Randoms

Our house back in Spring 2009
1. Well, it looks like our first little house has SOLD! :) We are more than excited to move on to bigger and better things, but we will always love our little starter house!  Now we just have to pray that all the loan/inspection type stuff goes through and start....I don't even wanna say it...PACKING!  That is something I am not looking forward to at all.  

2. Tax season is really starting to hit in full force, and in a couple of weeks I will probably forget what this little house looks like to begin with from putting in WAY too many hours in at work.  But, you gotta love those OT checks! :)

3. I kind of had a little outburst on Twitter this morning about the healthcare mandate the government is trying to pass that requires insurers to cover the entire cost of birth control/morning after pill.  Gotta defend my opinion! 

4. I have been working out now for about a month two to three times a week in our church's new wellness center.  I am walking/running about 20 minutes on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the stationary bike, and trying.my.best to make it five on the elliptical.  But, man, that thing is KILLER!  I'm also counting calories on MyFitnessPal.  I really need to get my butt in shape!

Loving on Gigi on our wedding day
5. Right after work I'm headed out for the weekend to visit my Gigi in Atlanta, GA.  I haven't seen her since August of last year.  I wrote about that visit here.  Her mind isn't always fully "there" so I'm hoping and praying for a good weekend for her.  We will be celebrating her birthday too!  Brent won't be going, and I think this is possibly the longest we have spent apart, so I'm gonna be ready for some Brent time on Sunday when I get home.  What can I say, I love and miss that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment