![]() |
| Loving on Gigi with my sister Claire |
We left to go to church that night, and came back to a huge home cooked dinner for Gigi's 86th birthday, complete with a yummy cake! She blew out her candles with the help of my little sisters and then she opened her gifts. She seemed to really know what was going on, and I am so thankful for that!
![]() |
| Gigi with her birthday cake |
It is always so sad leaving Gigi because she really seems like she knows it will be quite awhile before we can make it back down. She always gets teary-eyed and it is hard for me to keep it together while saying goodbye. But, I made it through and we hit the road.
I started reading the newest Nicholas Sparks book The Best of Me on the ride home, and I am loving it! I just wish I had more time to finish it up!





Your grandma is so sweet! I am just now starting to read The Best of Me too! Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteok, your grandma is the sweetest. Wow, 86! How great that you got to spend that bday with her. We just found your blog and are following you. We'd just love if you visited our blog.
ReplyDeleteAlso, we noticed you have an adorable chocolate lab. Bella is so cute!! Mendi has two chocolates...Nugget and Zoey!! I have two boxers (Cooper and Barkley) and a pit-bull (Jade - my sweet girl!). We are in love with our puppies for sure!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings
What a blessing to have such a great time with your Gigi! I know that she loves that time with y'all!
ReplyDelete