Just thought I needed to update on how my blood draws are going and where my hormone levels are. I have been going weekly to get my levels checked (I feel like a pro at getting blood drawn now!), but I had to miss Black Friday since my OBGYN's office was closed. The last check I got was on November 18th, and at that point I was at 20. That is much better than two weeks before in the 3400s and one week before in the 400s. Hopefully when I get them checked again, which will be nearly two weeks later, they will be down to zero. I will have to stop by their office on my lunch break from a tax class our firm is attending to prepare for the
I have really felt much more energetic and have actually been able to stay up past 10pm during the week without being unable to drag myself out of bed the next morning. That makes me think things must be back to normal. It's weird because I never felt like I was too incredibly tired throughout the few weeks of pregnancy, but now I realize how I am supposed to feel and I realize how worn out I really was.
Hopefully by Friday I will know if I am back to normal and maybe we can start trying for another pregnancy. I'm just praying it will only happen if we are able to carry it to full-term and deliver a healthy baby. While I am thankful for the blessing of carrying the baby we lost, even if it was for only a few short weeks, it is still scary to think of it happening again. I know we have lots of prayers coming our way, so hopefully things will work out for us and by the time the next set of holidays come around, we will be holding a baby in our arms!


No comments:
Post a Comment