Pages

12.23.2013

Christmas Cards 2013

We were able to get an appointment with a photographer just down the road from us for one night after Brent got off work so we could get family pictures for our Christmas cards.  That meant it had to be at 7PM, so not exactly Carter's happiest time of day.  They turned out really good anyways!
I got a really good deal from Eversave  in mid-November from a site I had never heard of before, Picaboo.  I looked at their card designs and thought they were very cute.  So I went ahead & bought the save.  I ended up getting 70 cards with envelopes, shipped and all for $19! They are very high quality and front/back as well!

Here are the rest of our pictures.  In the ones with Brent and Carter, Brent was tickling Carter so that is why we actually got smiles! :)








For now we are trying to get our little man well for Christmas.  We ended up in the ER yesterday morning trying to figure out what was up with little guy.  He slept hardly at all Saturday night, and instead was screaming.  It was a blast! ;)  But hopefully he is on the mend and will be ready to tear into some presents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment