We ordered this pair from GAP during a big sale earlier this year. I made him wear his little Santa hat his great-grandma got him with it because it was just all the more festive! :)
I got another pair on Thanksgiving night/Black Friday morning at Gymboree for $10! They are my favorite...they have a sheep that says Baa.la.la.la.la, and the pants have sheep with Santa hats with numbers for counting sheep.
Not pictured...my little sneak driving his car all over my presents and pulling ornaments off the tree! Thankfully the next video makes up for all of the trouble he is always getting in to!
So many giggles!! We are so in love with our little man and can't wait to celebrate Christmas with him!
I got another pair on Thanksgiving night/Black Friday morning at Gymboree for $10! They are my favorite...they have a sheep that says Baa.la.la.la.la, and the pants have sheep with Santa hats with numbers for counting sheep.
Not pictured...my little sneak driving his car all over my presents and pulling ornaments off the tree! Thankfully the next video makes up for all of the trouble he is always getting in to!






I love the Christmas tree pictures and all the adorable Jammies. I have YET to take a picture of my princess in her Christmas jammies in front of the tree..I'm having a hard time adjusting to being a Mom of 2!
ReplyDelete