Pages

12.10.2011

Bella's Booties :)

Well, I ordered baby girl a set of booties so she isn't trapped in the kitchen now that our hardwood floors have been refinished.  I felt bad because she was not able to spend much time with us and was forced to watch us live our lives from a few feet away.  She is not used to not being the center of attention!

The booties finally came in on Wednesday.  First thing, I had to try them on her to see if they fit.  She put up no objection at all to having them on, which majorly surprised me!  


They fit her really well and stayed put for several hours until time for bed.  I am still scared to let her sleep in them because I'm scared she's going to chew them off or tear them up, and I paid good money for those things!  

The best part, though, was when she first got up with them on.  She was "high-stepping" as Brent says.  If I had caught those first few steps on tape, we would be rich & famous because it would have made an appearance on Funniest Home Videos.  However, I didn't realize how funny it would be until it happened, so I only caught the next few steps in a video.  Ignore the laughing and snorting from Brent & I!  Trust me, you would understand how tickled we were if you saw those first few steps!! 



I ordered the booties off Amazon.  They were around 25 bucks, and well worth it if it protects our floors from the wrath of Bella's paws.  The only bad thing about them is that she has four paws (surprising, I know!) and the booties velcro twice on each paw.  So that is a bit time-consuming for me every morning and night, but I guess it will become habit before long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment