Pages

12.30.2011

Friday Randoms

1.  So I have had this week off from work...Our office closes the week between Christmas and New Year's every year.  I had a to do list a mile long and I feel like there is no way I can complete it all by the time we head back to work on Tuesday!  So far I have celebrated Christmas with our families, put up our Christmas loot, had a cousins get-together for some of my favorites (we watched the Help and played some games), had my sisters over for some sleepovers, returned some Christmas gifts, stocked up on groceries, got my tires rotated/aligned, did a ton of laundry, cleaned up the landscaping (since it is so dang warm outside!), and began painting the bathroom. Whew!  That list exhausts me, but there is still more to go!


2. Speaking of painting the bathroom, my grandma and I put the first coat on last night.  It was supposed to be a grey color from Lowe's.  The paint in the can looks grey, and it paints on grey, but when it dries, it looks blue.  What the heck?? Hopefully after the second coat it will look a little better, but I'm thinking it looks like I will have a blue bathroom until we sell it!


3. We are planning on calling the realtor this weekend to get our house officially on the market, hence the to-do list a mile long trying to get it ready.  We are trying to get rid of anything extra laying around and get the house in tip-top shape so we can get top dollar for this place.  

4. Brent & I had breakfast for supper on Wednesday night, and let me just tell you how yummy it was!!  I made bacon, pancakes, scrambled eggs, and cheesy hashbrowns.  It's making me hungry just thinking about it!  We definitely have to do that for dinner more often since we are always too busy in the mornings to have something like this.


5. We don't really have any plans for New Year's this year...but it is really by choice!  Several of our friends have invited us to different parties, but we haven't really committed to anything yet.  We kind of just want to be lazy!!

6. I have this app on my iPhone called iPeriod that tracks my cycles.  I depend on it to tell me my fertile days, but this time it was wrong!!  It used an eighty day cycle from when I miscarried to find my average cycle length.  So it was calculating based on  a thirty-six day cycle length!  Uhh...I don't think so!! I'm so mad I didn't catch it before it was too late, but hopefully we will get lucky and I will test positive regardless of knowing what days I was ovulating.  I think I should be able to test tomorrow morning so I will know if I should partake in any New Year's drinking.

7.  I love being home during the Today Show and The Doctors and Dr. Phil and all the daytime TV I normally miss.  I have rediscovered my love for Travis Stork...I watched him on the Bachelor years ago and have loved him ever since! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment