Pages

12.09.2011

My Christmas List

I'm finally getting around to my first link up!  This one is with Becky at From Mrs. To Mama & Aly at Analyze This.  They are doing a "Show Me Christmas" link up once a week in December.  This week, it is Christmas lists!  I am a few days late, but I still want to join in on the fun!



The things on my Christmas list this year:




  1. A Sewing Machine -  I have always wanted to learn to sew, but Pinterest has really spiked that interest with all of the cute and useful tutorials!  (I happen to know I am getting one since I bought it for my dad to give me on Black Friday).  2. Cute Clothes - I feel like my closet is lacking this year!  I mainly need tops and maybe some cute accessories to change things up a bit.  3. Nicholas Sparks' new book 'The Best of Me' - I have all the others and haven't gotten my hands on this one yet! 




4. Nativity Set - Although the Willow Tree set is so pretty, I don't think that is in the budget, so I found a cute one at Kohl's that is very similar without the price tag.  5. Black Peacoat - I feel like a "fat guy in a little coat" when I wear the one I have now!  So uncomfortable!! I found one at Old Navy. 6. A massage or spa pedicure - Enough said.

Now for the things I wish could be on my Christmas list, but due to lack of funds or other reasons, I do not foresee them being under the tree this year:



1. Positive pregancy test - Unfortunately, it's not possible for me to test positive by Christmas!  But, maybe for New Years?  2. A New House - We are dying to sell our house and buy another closer to my hometown, but we got the first time homebuyer credit on this house and you have to hold it for three years or else you have to pay back the entire credit!  We only have a few more months until we can sell it, but if we sold it now we would be throwing nearly six grand down the toilet!  3. A Maid/chef/personal trainer/hairdresser/makeup stylist All-in-One - Because I'm lazy!


Well...That's the main things I'm wanting this year.  I am going to start working on my decorations post for the next link up now so it will be ready for Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment