Well, this time, I was ready for a change so I wanted to go back to highlights, and I was pretty set on that idea when I went to have it done. But, my hairdresser had other plans. She wanted me to dye it darker all over this time. She said it would help it look healthier and get it ready to start highlights next time and work them in more and more as spring and summer came around. And of course, I agreed. She's the hair expert, not me! And this is what I got...
It was quite a bit darker than I had expected, but overall I am really happy with it! It made it look so shiny and healthy, and it feels SO soft! I have gotten tons of compliments already, and people are saying this color looks so natural on me and brings out my eye color.
So this may be the new normal for me....or not! Who knows, I am always changing my mind!



No comments:
Post a Comment