We had celebrated her birthday with one side of the family on Thanksgiving while everyone was together, but we had lunch with the other side on her actual birthday. We had some appetizers and soups and just enjoyed family time.
![]() |
| My little cousin Maddie & the Birthday Girl herself! :) |
Claire ended up coming home with Brent & I to spend the night and help us put up our Christmas decorations. She knew how hard a time I was having with the holidays and wanted to get me in the Christmas spirit. It was so sweet of her to spend her birthday helping me out!
We watched Elf while we put up the Christmas tree and all our pretty decorations. It really helped me get excited for Christmas again and I really had fun!
Get ready for picture overload:
![]() |
| Our Christmas Tree 2011 |
![]() |
| My sweet, pretty girl! |
On Sunday, Claire and I did a little more shopping and headed to church for our annual advent celebration. Then I came home to cuddle with my hubby and get ready for another work week!





No comments:
Post a Comment